Submit a Tip
If you would like to submit a quick tip or trick, fantastic product you use, or an off the shelf item you find invaluable in your child’s lunchbox for consideration and to be published on iLunchbox please review the following guidelines then let us know what you think.
- Submit all information in the body of an email sent to email@example.com. Please type “Tips and Tricks for submission” in the subject line of your email.
- All documents should be single-spaced and left justified.
- Do not underline or bold text.
- Only use italics when referring to a title of a book.
- Double space between paragraphs, do not use the tab at the beginning of a paragraph.
- Do not insert images or clipart in your document. Images should be submitted in .jpeg format as separate files.
- If it is a product, list where you can find it and how much it cost you.
- All published material is copyrighted by iLunchbox.
- Please provide us your name, city and state so we can give you credit for the submission.
Sound Off In Our Weekly Poll