iLunchBox, LLCiLunchBox LLC is a social conscious organization inspired to provide better nutritional awareness to those interested in providing healthy lunches and snacks to school aged children.
iLunchBox.com is more than just a website. It is a resource center and portal of information for parents and caregivers dedicated to the pursuit of a healthier lunch for school aged children. iLunchBox is an online community encouraging the input and contribution of its ever growing readership through weekly blogs; monthly webcasts; and social networking. The site consists of:
- recipes and menu ideas with a focus on lunch and portability.
- tips and tricks to make lunch easier.
- best “off the shelf” items when making something from scratch is just not an option.
- featured gadgets and products that help us get the job done.
- best products to transport lunch.
- help and inspiration on improving your school’s hot lunch program.
- articles and information on nutrition and children.
- links and resources for more information.
The target market for iLunchBox is woman…mothers of school aged children. They themselves are aged 28-55. They make the day to day purchasing decisions for their family and household. They use the internet to communicate, get information, do research and to make purchases. They are intelligent and savvy and don’t have time to waste. They are part of the Mom “buzz”; they talk to each other either in person or online, and recommend a good thing when they see it. They are the iLunchBox readership.
Sound Off In Our Weekly Poll