Classic Chicken SaladNote/Suggestions: This is the go-to all around best chicken salad. From here you can add grapes, apples, other herbs, like dill or flat leaf parsley to customize the flavors.
Makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of mayonaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped tarragon
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine the chicken and celery in a medium sized bowl,
- Mix together the mayo and mustard until combined.
- Mix the dressing with the chicken and celery, mix in the tarragon and chives and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sound Off In Our Weekly Poll